Anonymous said: All the avengers (& a bby Peter) discover vine, and start pranking each other, and using peter to do it
"You smell that, Peter?"
"No, I-oh god, what is that?"
"A freedom fart, son. 100% American."
"I am tired of these motherfucking smack cams, on this motherfucking hellicarrier!"
"Hi, everybody, I want you to meet my amazing boyfriend, Wade."
"No one cares!"
"Hey, Tony, why doesn’t freedom knock?"
"I don’t know, Steve, wh-"
"BecauSE FREEDOM RINGS, MOTHERFUCKERS."
"Hey, Steve, I dropped my hammer, can you hand it to me."
"Sure thing, buddy."
"What the fuck?"
"Hey, Bucky, can you give me a hand?"
"Jesus H. CHRIST PUT YOUR ARM BACK ON."
- Steve: What are you doing?
- Peter: I'm doing my laundry
- Steve: Last time you did the laundry everything came out blue and red.
- (Tony is laughing in the back because he figured out who Spider-Man is a while back. Steve still hasn't guessed)
- Peter: that's cause I was washing the flag. I was washing my American flag.
- Steve: you don't wash the American flag!
- Peter: okay-
- Steve: YOU DON'T WASH THE AMERICAN FLAG
- Peter: alright, laundry sheriff
- (Tony loses it at this point)
How far has the Yogscast gone in six years?
Meeting Jonathan Ross, Warwick Davis and Peter Molyneux?
How about tonight, where BBC Radio 1 is playing Diggy Diggy Hole? Not even just a clip, but the whole song.